Kaleem Beats Sceneries - CONCORD-PADGETT REGIONAL AIRPORT FSX
This is the update of Concord-Padgett Regional Airport. This update also comes with KJQF FAA Chart for simming!
- Photoreal Ground Textures.
- MegaSceneryEarth North Carolina compatibility.
- New Alligiant Air passenger terminal.
- Alligiant Air terminal listed as gates.
- Previous buildings as hangers, are now all hangers with parking inside of hanger.
- More parking spots.
- More trees around airport.
- Updated comms.
- Airport now reflects name change as Concord-Padgett (previously Concord Regional).
- FPS Friendly
- Detailed building ground etc
- North Carolina
- Megascenery Earth
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2)
Delivery Method: This digital goods are delivered via OneSim Center desktop application.
Available Since: 18 March 2020
Kaleem Beats Sceneries
Kaleem Beats Sceneries has been creating scenery since 2012! Hailing from North Carolina Kaleem Beats Sceneries focuses on updating, upgrading, and improving default FSX scenery with out the major frame rate hits.
Ratings & Reviews
This product hasn't received enough ratings or reviews to display a summary.
You must be logged-in to write a review.